A CNC machining center is a type of automated machine tool that is a Computerized Numerically Controlled Milling Machine. It is designed to perform various operations, such as milling, drilling, and tapping. It consists of an automatic tool-changing mechanism that enables it to use multiple cutting tools when doing the machining process.
- Body: five parts – basement, column, saddle, table, spindle box
- Spindle: rotates and holds the cutting tool
- Automatic tool changer: allows for multiple cutting tools to be changed and used during the machining process
- CNC control panel: where the operator use NC code to program the machine to perform machining processes
Types of CNC machining centers
There are different types of CNC machining centers, such as vertical, horizontal, and gantry-style machines, and they are used in a wide range of metalworking industries.
- Vertical (known as VMC) – The spindle is vertically oriented which approaches the worktable. We have Biyoun BC Series for your reference.
- Horizontal (known as HMC) – Its spindle is in a horizontal orientation.
- Gantry-style – used for the double-column design of the machining center frame.
Before purchasing CNC machines, we highly recommend conducting thorough research to select the optimal machine tools. At Biyoun, we are committed to providing you with the best possible guidance and support throughout this process. Our team will go the extra mile to ensure that you make an informed decision and find the most suitable CNC machines that align with your specific requirements. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are dedicated to assisting you in every way possible to make your investment a successful and beneficial one.